Author Topic: Ever had a lazy day ?  (Read 23304 times)

Vin

Re: Ever had a lazy day ?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »
Ahh that poor critter,  :-\

lol; Eric

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »
What, he's still there? Lynjo, you may need to climb up there and check for a pulse... ;D

Oops, any of you guys like squirrel stew?  ;D

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Offline DecorativeWalls

• postingpro
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 04:24:32 PM »
or squirrel gravy   :o

Never did pick it out,   only what looks like the cat.

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »
Haven't had time to try & edit the photo & point it out yet. I'll try to get to it soon. Problem is I was so far away from him the picture is real blurry when I enlarge it.

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Vin

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »
What, he's still there? Lynjo, you may need to climb up there and check for a pulse... ;D

Oops, any of you guys like squirrel stew?  ;D

Lynjo

Hiaint from the south so nope LOL though my grandfather used to eat squirrel possums too just about anything he could shoot he'd ate :o

Offline tallpaul

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »
When I was 15 my buddy and I were working for his dad. We were in a really nice house with 4 crystal canisters of alcohol in the kitchen area that we were painting. Worked 12 hours that day and as evening rolled around two of the bottles were significantly less full than when we started so we refilled with water and somehow stumbled around with out the owner or his dad realizing anything. kids will be kids.

Offline rcpainter

• "Only The Best"
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 11:41:11 PM »
(This really happened)
One time about ten years ago while I was a worthless employee all ten of us employees including two of bosses sons had an ENORMOUS tape-ball fight inside of multi-million dollar 13,800 square foot house. We easted an entire half-day and nearly got caught. :-[
We weren't even drinking, just STUPID!

Ah, youth :-\
Royal Crest Painting is a fully licensed and insured painting contractor in the state of Florida. With ten years experience, we offer many solutions ranging from drywall finishes and texture, to custom homes, to commercial roof coatings.
Feel free to contact for a written estimate within 24 hours.