Author Topic: Who's Snowed in?  (Read 8784 times)

Offline TallyPainter

• postingpro
  • Do the next right thing
Who's Snowed in?
« on: March 01, 2007, 05:15:37 PM »
The schools are closed, the busses and taxi's are being pulled off the street, the urgent are clinics are closed.  I haven't checked, but I bet the bars are open.

How many of you are snowed in.

Jared

Re: Who's Snowed in?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 05:56:32 PM »
Snow?  What's that?!?  ;)

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 06:00:03 PM »
Been nice & sunny here in NC. Low 70's all week. But who knows with our crazy weather.   ;D

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Vin

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »
Sunshine as far as I can see here though up in the hills my girls place they closed everything down for snow 2 days ago, up by Yosemite.

Hey Jared I saw a guy up in Mariposa last weekend he was from down San Diego came up to help his dad move guy he  had a summer tan .

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 09:07:24 PM »
Well I guess we are paying for our nice weathernow. Pouring rain, high winds, tornado warnings the works.

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Vin

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 09:22:19 PM »
Me LOVES that kinda weather Lyn, I had a few vacations in Texas , man they have some awesome storms there.

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 09:27:15 PM »
Yea got caught in one of those Texas storms years ago in a 18 wheeler. (Dated a truck driver for a while. big mistake & yes I can drive an 18 wheeler. LOL

Lynjo
Charlotte Whitton

Offline TallyPainter

• postingpro
  • Do the next right thing
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 10:30:52 PM »
The storm Lynjo mentioned must be pretty wide spread, my brother in Virginia Beach said they had warnings.

Eric, you must be snowed in, your not that far from me.

They say this is one of the worst we've had in years, I guess were due.

the PAINTSMITH

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 11:41:39 AM »
Hey Darrell, gad, sorry, been away again. Finally got some work going on, but it's all been at night. Coupled with everything else goin' on, my life is no longer my own...

Yeah, we got snow, but nothing much stopped up here but the churches...I shoveled the driveway four times in four days. That was then, this is now. It got to 42 yesterday, it'll easily beat that today. Slushy...

I think that, in the midst of all that snow and blowing, our school system here was the only one in the state that DIDN'T close...

anything