Author Topic: Father's Day  (Read 6321 times)

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
Father's Day
« on: June 17, 2007, 07:21:19 PM »
Hi Guy's. Hope all you wonderful Fathers had a great Fathers Day.

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

the PAINTSMITH

Re: Father's Day
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »
Hi Lynjo. Thanks for the good wishes. I got took fishing. Watched Mama & the kids catch the fish while I caught a 3rd degree sunburn...Wonderful time. Watched some of our trees go down in a storm last night...Made Dad a sign for the park I cleared for him last year.

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 06:35:08 PM »
Eric

Glad you had a great time. Sorry to hear you are still having terrible weather there. We had a hail storm Sat. night, no damage though. Temperature yesterday & today were 103 with 94% humidity. Not good for exterior work.

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

the PAINTSMITH

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »
Yeah Lynjo, I know the oppressive heat too...Lived in AZ for over ten years, ya know...Dry heat, my 3rd degree blister-burned back!!

We finally seem to be getting back into a more normal summer pattern here. Problem is that I'm so backed up there's no good place to start, and that Penneys job is looming...

I'm supposed to go on my traditional 4th of July vacation next Saturday, a week at the lake with the family, but I'm having a hard time justifying a vacation right now...Trouble is, I don't have a customer who WANTS me on or in their house that week anyway...

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 03:48:56 PM »
Eric

Take a break, you deserve it. We all do. No one knows just how hard we work. If your clients are like ours the will wait. Of course we have had clients that wanted us to work on the 4th. Even tried by telling us to stay for their party. HA! HA!  :o

Lynjo
Charlotte Whitton

anything