Author Topic: Whats the deal is everyone workin hard or something  (Read 10880 times)

Vin

Re: Whats the deal is everyone workin hard or something
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 12:03:48 AM »
Same here, I have been working non stop since April 1st, but I will be taking a mandatory vacation(wife) to Aruba next week, going scuba diving, I do have work lined up for when I get back though.....Hey Vin try some fruit breaks through out the work day before lunch and after lunch, helps keep the sugar level up :o, I did the same as you and I was not as productive  :P as when I had small snacks through out the work day.

Happy Painting all ;) 

BW

Started eating more during the day still nothing in the morning which has got to change I have oats and cream of wheat bought just need to do it.

Long day today got home at 7 finished one complete color change 1x1 then over to the job from hell with the university to do some touch up after carpet guys came , mand they can really make a mess having a talk with them they need to wear gloves when they put doors back on I had to repaint them all finally home after 7pm.

Bid out a club house with gym this week that would be a nice job and tomorrow am going to an open house at the Mili Group here and passing out cards to all the Realtors and anyone who will take one.

Blackwolf I am getting to spend alot of time under water now I have a new dredge with a low pressure air compressor just run a air tank and my regulator of it, its nice an quiet under that water very peaceful I love it.

Offline Paint Mode

Re: Whats the deal is everyone workin hard or something
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 11:54:57 PM »
  This post read my mind. I haven't even logged on for a couple months. Crazy times right now, 3 full-timers, and just trying to have play time when I get a chance.

Hope all is well.