Author Topic: Moved for content  (Read 8041 times)

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
Moved for content
« on: October 04, 2007, 05:09:33 PM »
So, I've been gone all day, did anyone throw the "Horrible hard angle brush " yet? 

;D

"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
Moved for content
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 05:30:27 PM »
Not yet. Hope I don't have to. But it is still in my back pocket ready to go if it is needed.   ;D

BTW I like you avatar. What ya flying there?   :)

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
Moved for content
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 07:29:03 PM »
Not yet. Hope I don't have to. But it is still in my back pocket ready to go if it is needed.   ;D

BTW I like you avatar. What ya flying there?   :)

Lynjo

Lynjo ( and anyone else interested-) meet me in the off topic forum... ;D
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
Re: Moved for content
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 09:01:26 PM »
I diverted it with the post. Why the need to move it?

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »
These three posts were moved simply because they broke the subject matter continuity of the original thread. All three were moved in order to keep your conversation with lynjowoman in tact, otherwise your single post redirection response would have made no sense if left in the original thread.
No malice intended.
admin
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 10:15:23 PM »
BJ
I think it was moved because a lot of the post have been getting way off topic lately. I for 1 am very guilty of this.   ;)

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Jared

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 10:22:15 PM »
It happens.  We all go off-topic at times.  Don't stress it - that's why the admin has the ability to split/move threads.

There's more to forum administration than deleting spam posts...  after all, a more organized forum is a more useful forum.  ;)