Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 17494 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
Welcome
« on: February 28, 2004, 06:30:12 PM »
Welcome , we hope you will post your painting questions and comments. Guests can browse, however, to take full advantage of this forum and post your questions or comments we urge you to register a username. Registered users will have access to options such as instant messaging. Five language preferences are also available for registered users in their profile options.
If you are new to YABB just hit the back button on your browser and post a new comment by clicking the New Topic button, or you can read or reply to Posted comments by clicking on them.
painterfoum.com has no affiliation or endorsement of any name brand product or service, any mention of a specific brand or service is coincidental and in context with the opinion on the author.
Thanks
The Painter Forum Team
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 01:01:20 PM by admin »
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.