Author Topic: custom house painting  (Read 5380 times)

Offline badzy

custom house painting
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:01:01 PM »
We all know that painting our homes are tiring and consume a lot of time. With our busy and hectic schedule, we do not have enough time to maintain and repair some details of our homes. One of the details that cover a lot of time is re-painting our houses. You may have a hard time to do the re-painting because of your business and a plus if there’s children in your house. In the event when all of these are present, you should try to hire a person to do removed link custom house painting. But, the tasks are no that easy to finish. First of all, you have to consider the fact that painting your home is not a one-man job, so you must hire more than one. Painting your home can be subdivided into the areas of interior and exterior painting, which are two very different fields in total. As their names suggest, an interior painting job will involve painting the internal parts of your house while an exterior painting job covers all the external parts of your home.

Please read the rules of engagement for this forum, conveniently located by admin. Should you care to advertise, please contact the admin. You may post a link to your business, but it needs to be in your signature. Any promotion of your business in the body of a post with the intent of advertisement is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your attention.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:26:51 PM by the PAINTSMITH »

Offline UUjohn

• postingpro
  • Ancora Imparo
Re: custom house painting
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »
badzy..

its a guess that you have misunderstood this section of the forum, or perhaps the whole forum in general..

one thing is certain, english is not your native language...  after looking at your web site, i strongly suggest you get a better english translator to re-write your copy.. it'll be very helpful.. if it is not out of line to do so, i recommend Language123.com, a very reliable and professional translation service...

anyway...  welcome to the forum, and good luck with your painting business :)

Be Well
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" (Bertrand Russell)

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
>:</!
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Jared

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »
Forum members -

This type of post is actually an attempt to exploit search engines to generate internet traffic for private servers who attempt to sell advertising based on their "monstrous traffic reports".

By clicking on his link above, you are actually contributing to the spammer's success.  Please folks, don't click on his link.

I'm sure a moderator will arrive shortly to edit or remove this post.

the PAINTSMITH

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »

I'm sure a moderator will arrive shortly to edit or remove this post.

I'm renaming you Karnak, Jared. You read me better than my wife...Just don't tell my wife... :o

Offline UUjohn

• postingpro
  • Ancora Imparo
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »
damn  ...  i been snookered !!! 
put a real harsh on my mellow, man  ...   :,/!!!

where are those marauding visigoths when you need em, eh?

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 03:45:47 PM »
Just a change o pace...

;D
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline UUjohn

• postingpro
  • Ancora Imparo
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »
Biggles saves the day  ;)/;

Vin

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »
LOL BJ

anything