Author Topic: Another door video  (Read 5970 times)

Offline ProWallGuy

• postingpro
  • PF God
Another door video
« on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:34 AM »
Here it is, feel free to comment or critique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcveW6bCOY

Offline Chofman1

• Hoffmann's Painting
Re: Another door video
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »
Nice video, I have enjoyed watching the videos you post, especially trying the new products. 
I was very impressed with the no dust sander.  My comment on this video, it looks like you do a
lot more brushing than necessary. As I was watching I was like "Dang, have you brushed that spot enough"
I haven't used that particular product yet, maybe I just had to be there.  Then again, I've never
seen a video of myself painting, I would probably be screaming the dame thing to myself.LOL

Offline jackpauhl

• Maximum paint, minimum BS
    • Professional Painting Tips and Techniques
Re: Another door video
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »
Thats cool you are posting videos. You have me thinking BM changed up their Impervo. When i was using it a lot the product wouldnt dry and that is what i liked the most about it. It stayed wet and leveled on its own. You mentioned it dries fast in the video. Now if I were to paint that door in the video with a brush and Impervo how I know that product to be, I could paint that whole door and the place i first started would be just as wet when I first layed it on. So I take it thats not the case anymore.

You mentioned SW ProClassic in comparison too. When I first heard you say that I was like "WHAT"! its nothing like Pro CLassic but if they changed it up and it does dry fast like Pro Classic then maybe it is now.

Keep it up! I need to get back to posting some myself. I have tons of topics I would like to do.