Author Topic: Wallpaper Job Pictures  (Read 6883 times)

Offline Chofman1

• Hoffmann's Painting
Wallpaper Job Pictures
« on: September 17, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
Let me start off by saying I rarely do wallpaper, i would say maybe 2 jobs a year. I can do it, but i am not the best at it, let's just say it's not my specialty.  I did take this job though because 1) it was only one wall 2) it was for an interior decorator that supplies me with work.  Anyways, she got this paper that I was not familiar with (Vahallan Papers), PROWALLGUY, you might have heard of it.  They got a website.  It comes in sheets of rectangles and squares and is handpainted.  She said the stuff cost $400 and it only covered 1 wall with a little leftover.  It was really easy to do and very forgiving, almost zero cutting.

Here it is.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/chofman1/?action=view&current=050ffe7e.pbw

Vin

Re: Wallpaper Job Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »
Looks nice n easy too cool

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »
Nice work.

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Offline Chofman1

• Hoffmann's Painting
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »
Thanks, I would highly reccomend this to any of you even if you dont do wallpaper, its really a no brainer, like I
said before no cutting, litterally, just lay a piece staight against the baseboards and crown and wall edges.  The only
places I had to cut were 2 spots where the base was not true and the wall was not true.

anything