Author Topic: Anyone Hunting This Year?  (Read 13789 times)

the PAINTSMITH

Re: Anyone Hunting This Year?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »
LJ, I shot the new rifle on T-Day...Wow, what a wonderful Piece of modern engineering! I hit the bullseye dead ceneter from 50 yards, just off (2") from 100, and six inches low and left fron 150...And I haven't taken a shot with anything but a B-B gun since 1982!

The .243 is perfect for me, a little kick but not too much for my shoulder. I highly recommend it. I have fond memories of my Winchester 94, but this rifle has so much more range...

Offline LJ

• less work, more family, friends, fun....
    • LJ Custom Painting
Re: Anyone Hunting This Year?
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »
LJ, I shot the new rifle on T-Day...Wow, what a wonderful Piece of modern engineering! I hit the bullseye dead ceneter from 50 yards, just off (2") from 100, and six inches low and left fron 150...And I haven't taken a shot with anything but a B-B gun since 1982!

The .243 is perfect for me, a little kick but not too much for my shoulder. I highly recommend it. I have fond memories of my Winchester 94, but this rifle has so much more range...

You're tempting me with your high review.  Promise not to tell my wife though....  ;D  We've purchased a few guns and extra ammo recently.  Me and my guns might end up on the front porch is I buy too many more.  Not really, but.... 

I like the idea of less kick.  My shoulder was sore after shooting my .30-.30 the other day.

anything