Author Topic: Is There Nothing Acrylic Wall Paint Can't Do ??  (Read 7212 times)

Offline UUjohn

• postingpro
  • Ancora Imparo
Is There Nothing Acrylic Wall Paint Can't Do ??
« on: February 23, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
Mind the crevasse: The amazing 3D pavement art that has pedestrians on edge

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1153004/Mind-crevasse-The-amazing-3D-pavement-art-pedestrians-edge.html

SNIP: "Edgar Mueller, 40, used acrylic wall paint to create the scene. He trained a camera lens on his work surface to help him fully visualise the idea before painting in the incredible detail to give an impression of depth on the flat surface"

----------------------------------------------------------

wow...  i mean, W O W ! ! ! ...  read the article... look at the pictures... and be sure to watch the video ....
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" (Bertrand Russell)

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
Re: Is There Nothing Acrylic Wall Paint Can't Do ??
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:38 PM »
Wow- Extremely cool. And with the quick drying abilities of acrylic, can be used in no time!

;D
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline Jake

• postingpro
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »
Simply... Wow!

Love that stuff!
The only thing that separates Paint from Pain... Is a t.

Jared

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »
I've seen this artist's work before.  There's MANY more of these that he's done, and some are so mind-blowing that they just can't be believed until you see a photo from a different angle.

Vin

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 07:10:51 AM »
Thats pretty WOW but did you guys read the article on the soldier burned beyond recognition story? that's a HUGE WOW and the  woman in his life, man o man brought tears to my eyes.

anything