Author Topic: From Dis to Dat 48 hours  (Read 7027 times)

Vin

From Dis to Dat 48 hours
« on: March 28, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »

Vin

Re: From Dis to Dat 48 hours
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:38:05 AM »
BTW that was done with Glidden custom home real nice strong paint $10 a gallon :o except for the trim which was an accent base of custom home which I Won't use again , the green took 3 coats to cover.

I put one heavy coat on the body and back rolled the whole house myself just did 15-20 foot sections at a time done in 4 hours recoats only a few really bad spots.

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 08:39:52 AM »
Nice Vin- from eyesore to a cute little house.  Sometimes ones like that are the most satisfying.
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »
Nice work Vin. Big change.  :)

Lynjo

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

the PAINTSMITH

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
Egad, that evap is huge for such a tiny cottage...

...So which of the seven dwarves writes the check? ;)

Vin

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 11:55:10 AM »
Thanks guys this is the part I LOVE about our work, the final results  ;D  my customer just loved it.

YEAH that's a big water cooler needs to come down Eric its rusted out I almost put my roller threw the bottom pan, the thing is vented into each room but she's putting a window unit in UGH ... I didn't paint it when I sprayed the house because I wasn't sure they were going to be using it or not and it had rust around the bottom but she said to paint the ugly thing and after I did it tied the whole house together , just that one eye sore changed the whole look.

The garage has nothing but powder over it paint has totally degraded to that, I had it in the agreement but told her we need to do work on it like pressure wash and prime then paint and I needed to add a  little $$ to our agreement which she agreed to at first if needed now she's back out of that idea UGH AGAIN... that last part would tie the whole cute little property all together and she could probably get another $200 a month on the rent but OH WELL.....I was going to move in but changed my mind she wanted more then I was willing to pay plus the neighbor and me would have been bumpin heads sooner then later with his barking pitbull so best things didn't work out, I did find out after giving credit info that I have a over 700 rating on my credit so I am going to look into buying a house instead of renting, the market here is flooded with homes and obama's little stimulus package is offering some good deals on first time buyers ONCE AGAIN LOL I'll just make sure I get a fixed loan nothing thats going to change with higher interest in a couple years like some other DUMBYS did sorry to have to say that but people are STOOPID ( where the spellin police ) HEH HEH

the PAINTSMITH

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 04:36:13 PM »
Good luck on the house hunt, Vin. My wife and I are looking for one as I type...