Author Topic: Day at the beach  (Read 14995 times)

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
Day at the beach
« on: April 12, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
It's hard to get any work done when you have a view of the Atlantic  like this. Boy I want to take the day off (everyday looking at this view). Check out the wind surfer Tiny but he is there  ;D

Lynjo

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:29:03 PM by Lynjowoman »
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
Re: Day at the beach
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »
That's how I feel working around the University in springtime, but that's another story! 
 Looks nice Lynjo!
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »
BJ
I wouldn't post the Bikini clad  gals because I knew you would have something to say.  ;

Lynjo  0:>>
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Vin

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »
DANG I am dying to hit the pacific over here I'm due thanks Lyn looks perdy

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 09:37:53 PM »
Vin, thought about you yesterday when I saw some guys out there fishing. Time to wet that hook Vin.  ;D

Lynjo
Charlotte Whitton

the PAINTSMITH

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 08:03:09 AM »
Beaches! I doan' need no steenking beaches! ;D

Seriously Lynjo, I'm in MinneSNOWta, remember? Landlocked little paradise dead center of the continent...Of course we have fresh water lakes, and lots of 'em, not to mention the great inland sea that is Superior...But this time of year I'm focused on too many things to be thinking of beaches...Like weather, jobs, weather, finding a new house, weather, weather and jobs...

...Haven't had a real vacation in about three years...

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »
Eric
Time to take a real vacation. We have been having a lot of rain & wind. Actually that we the only nice day with the sun shining in the 3wks. we worked there. BTY it was in the 40's that day with 60mph winds.

Lynjo
Charlotte Whitton

Vin

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »
I am taking the vacation in about 3 weeks 2 days at the Beach with Jenn then a few days dredging up on the Kern river with some buddys I CANT WAIT Eric you got a medical vacation LOL

Yes wetting a hook is definitely one of the funner thing in life  ;)

Offline PainterJan

• postingpro
    • Jan's Creative Color
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »
I live close to the ocean and I just love it when I get a job there, makes lunchtime nice and I often take a swim or go fishing after work is done for the day. Vin you enjoy that vacation!

Nice pics Lynjo!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde

Vin

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »
I had to take a forced vacation due to no work at my regular job I spent 2 of those days painting that 2 story and the rest just running around with a rented truck while my main truck got some work done , I got out one day to the hills no ocean this time but we'll get there soon anyhoohah.

Offline acdclife

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 05:03:03 AM »
Every weekend i used to go to the beach with my friends. Its really cool to have a chat and spend some time with them near the beach.

Offline div

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 03:28:58 AM »
It’s a wonderful felling when I was in the beach with my girl friend. We spend more than 5 hours in beach and we had dinner at a beach restaurant which is near to the beach. I always remember that day.  :D

Prams pushchairs and Britax are perfect gifts for new moms.

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
I always get sand in my roller   :'(
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline TomTom

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »
Funny that he should call himself 'div', and I'm pretty sure it's not coincidental. 'Div', to all the non-UK users here, is a slang term to mean idiot or stupid back in the UK. Our friend 'div' also has two totally unrelated links to painting in his signature and they are UK domains. This PaintForum site really needs to be monitored better as I, for one, am feeling more and more inclined to go elsewhere and not back here  for my painting tips and information. The spammers, bots and whatever else being allowed on here is ruining the site.

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »
That looks like a lot of fun, I always wanted to learn how to do that...

Straight Edge Painting LLC
Home Painting

anything