Author Topic: WOO HOO missed 1 out of 25  (Read 6218 times)

Vin

WOO HOO missed 1 out of 25
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »
On my traffic school test  ;D

Got a ticket a few months back nice one 70 in a 55 and didn't want it on my record or have my insurance go up so I took an online traffic school . The last few days been going through the chapters 10 of them and taking the quiz's after each chapter, real easy open book a few of the quiz's I had to take 3 - 4 times since I would just breeze through the chapters, then took the final and only missed 1, thats a PASS  :-*

https://www.offmyrecordtrafficschool.com/re-entercourse.asp

Courts let you choose from about 50 places online to go to this was inexpensive $19.00, the courts charged me a stinkin $64.00 for the option to take the corrective course and bail on the ticket was $158 but this saves me about $400 on my insurance and keeps the ticket off my record well worth the time and money.

Drive safe and follow the speed limits you won't have to go through all this YEAH I KNOW heavy foot here  :P

Offline Lynjowoman

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • Sometimes the best man for the job.. is a Woman.
Re: WOO HOO missed 1 out of 25
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
Vin, keep your foot out of the gaas tank. Gas is high enough without adding a ticket to the cost.  ;D Never had a speeding ticket myself. Now my son, that was another story.

Lynjo
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Whitton

Vin

Re: WOO HOO missed 1 out of 25
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 11:35:10 PM »
Hey thats my first one in 7 years that year I got 2 in one month ;D

Now my trucks messin up again back to the dealership it goes one day of work left to get done hope it makes it through.