Author Topic: Free Purdy 6 in 1  (Read 13007 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
Free Purdy 6 in 1
« on: May 21, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »
As a promotion the Purdy Corp. is offering a free 6 in 1 tool to professional painters. They are only giving away 1000 of these. First come first served.
You can register for the free tool at this link.
http://www.purdycorp.com/freetools7
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 10:31:01 PM by admin »
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.

the PAINTSMITH

Re: Free Purdy 6 in 1
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:01:09 AM »
Hmmm...Well, I went ahead and registered, and was told that my killer would be shipped...But you have to wonder how many got there ahead of me...Maybe they have a few more than a thousand on hand. ;)

They're looking for new email addresses to mail ads to, of course, but that's ok. I'd rather get spam from advertisers I'd actually do business with...As long as they don't distrbute my addy to a hundred other advertisers... :o

Offline ProWallGuy

• postingpro
  • PF God
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:45:44 AM »
...But you have to wonder how many got there ahead of me...
Well, I can tell you that I was at least a week ahead of you.  ;D

Offline chrisn

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
    • http://www.paintingwallpaperinghagerstown.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 04:30:19 AM »
Got mine yesterday,and so far no spam.

Offline Jake

• postingpro
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »
I went for it as well.

I can use a new 6 million in one!

It never ceases to amaze me all the things I can use them for.  :D

Thanks for the link!
The only thing that separates Paint from Pain... Is a t.

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »
Got mine yesterday,and so far no spam.

The sign up does not have a check off to receive promotions via email, I doubt that Purdy would send it out unsolicited, however, you never know and you may receive a promotion or two.
I posted the link as a courtesy to those who may not have heard about it, but registering for the free tool is at your own (spam) risk. 
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.

Vin

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 11:49:45 PM »
I went for it as well.

I can use a new 6 million in one!

It never ceases to amaze me all the things I can use them for.  :D

Thanks for the link!

careful picking yur nose widit or wiping the behind :P

I have multiple emails for this purpose lemme see if they still have one left the back of my ear itchs  ;D

Offline PainterJan

• postingpro
    • Jan's Creative Color
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 09:10:08 AM »

I have multiple emails for this purpose lemme see if they still have one left the back of my ear itchs  ;D

I have used it to clean my fingernails and part my hair when I couldn't find my comb... ;D
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde

Offline ProWallGuy

• postingpro
  • PF God
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »

I have used it to clean my fingernails and part my hair when I couldn't find my comb... ;D
You must have the 8-in-1 then.

Jared

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
In my experience, Purdy will only use this "marketing-related information" for a scant few email and/or snail mail Purdy promotions.

A couple of years ago, I signed up for Purdy's beta testing program for new products.  Got a few of the early prototypes of their new Chinex brushes to play with, among other small hand tools - but I never did get a single piece of mail from them...  so unless they've changed their strategy drastically, I'd expect they won't bombard us with unsolicited mail.  No guarantees, though...

Offline PainterJan

• postingpro
    • Jan's Creative Color
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 09:03:17 AM »

You must have the 8-in-1 then.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde

Offline tallpaul

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »
I got online less than a week ago and signed up to get the free 6 in 1. It came in the mail today. Anyone else already get theirs? I'm really surprised how fast it got here. Normally on stuff like this it will take the traditional "6 to 8 weeks".

Offline LJ

• less work, more family, friends, fun....
    • LJ Custom Painting
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 08:39:09 PM »
Thanks Admin, I just registared for mine.  We'll see if they have used up that 1000 yet.

Offline rmichael

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • You gotta love it!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 10:22:23 PM »
I got online less than a week ago and signed up to get the free 6 in 1. It came in the mail today. Anyone else already get theirs? I'm really surprised how fast it got here. Normally on stuff like this it will take the traditional "6 to 8 weeks".

I got mine Today (one week). Seems like a professional grade tool, I like the hammer head at the end but the handle is a bit hefty for a side pocket. Now someone needs to give away a 6 in 1 sheath....  ;)  but then I was one of the fools that bought one of those high dollar fold up 5 in 1s.... I think its in the paint wagon.... somewhere...  :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:31:33 PM by rmichael »
Pro Painter 30 years ~ Down East Coastal NC

"Hell Son, It's always been about the work."

Jared

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 11:01:19 PM »
but then I was one of the fools that bought one of those high dollar fold up 5 in 1s

Heh, the one I bought was really a 1-to-5 tool, in that it started out in one piece but ended up in 5.

anything