Author Topic: 4 Feature Walls  (Read 11982 times)

Offline jdmccann

• Right first things first... lets get the kettle on
    • MyProFinish
4 Feature Walls
« on: July 06, 2010, 12:44:54 PM »
Papered 4 very different feature walls today.  The photos didn't turn out great so managed to grab a video also (may need to rotate your head) which can be found here...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwXPz0gjoQE

Not sure what the theme was the h/o wanted as they are all very different.  I liked the black and white Damask style paper.  The colours she chose didn't compliment the papers either.  I prefer to match the background of the paper as close as possible colour wise but she knew best!  Anyways thought I'd share...

Click on image below to view slideshow...

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:48:11 PM by jdmccann »

Offline ProWallGuy

• postingpro
  • PF God
Re: 4 Feature Walls
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »
I like the second one with the big green leaves.

Offline jdmccann

• MyProFinish
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 03:06:33 PM »
you had me confused there with the green... the flowers were actually metallic against a cream (almost off white background).  You can find it at http://livingwalls.de if you ever want to use it. Go to the product search section and the catalogue number is 7644-30.  And here's a pic of the actual colours.  The rooms were bright and my camera (The Ye Olde Canon) is beyond useless so the pictures came out crap.

Offline BrushJockey

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 04:50:38 PM »
Nice work! And nice presentation with the slide show.
 Floral pattens don't seem to be big now here, I think the people who get paper are either pretty young and don't want to look like there grandma's place, or older and still like it.
 I am relearning after not having much hanging to do for 10 years or so. 
"It would be ludicrous to think I'm new to this, I know this, this is what I do"  ( Prince and Geo Clinton..)

Offline jdmccann

• MyProFinish
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 12:55:36 AM »
Wallpapers remerging over here.  The floral patterns and damask type patterns have been popular now for a while, being used on feature walls.  Just wish customers had more imagination as I end up hanging the same papers all the time.