Author Topic: NOTICE New EPA Lead Enforcement Delayed  (Read 29485 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
NOTICE New EPA Lead Enforcement Delayed
« on: July 06, 2010, 09:44:29 PM »
The EPA has extended the ENFORCEMENT deadline for required "Lead Safe" training to Oct. 1, 2010 for Firms and Dec. 31, 2010 for individual workers. After those deadlines the EPA WILL begin enforcement of the Rule. Enforcement can trigger fines of over $30,000.00 per violation, if you plan to remain in the painting business I strongly recommend that you use the time to get certified, every indication is that the EPA's claws will come out after these deadlines.
http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/rrp-ques-answer.pdf

Admin
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 10:47:23 AM by admin »
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.

the PAINTSMITH

Re: NOTICE New EPA Lead Enforcement Delayed
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 06:37:52 AM »
I'm interested in seeing the mass of bodies the Paint Gestapo will be collecting, and the ensuing backlash against every government intrusion inflicted upon us.

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 10:17:19 PM »
Unlike EPA regulations in the past, which have gone largely ignored, I believe that the EPA is serious about the enforcement of this one. As with most governmental regulations, I agree that it lacks common sense in a lot of areas, like the removal of the waiver option for homes that are not occupied by children, and the unbelievable ( pre 1978) criteria that triggers the requirement and does not require the presence of lead paint or the testing for lead paint. Unfortunately the reality is that the EPA is poised to make compliance the only feasible option for most painting contractors and renovators.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 10:47:51 AM by admin »
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.

Offline ccg

• CCG Academy
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »
We recently were accredited from the EPA to offer the RRP Lead Safe Training Course.  In the process we had many conversations with the local office & the DC office of the EPA.  We were told that they have worked through the "bugs" from the issuance of the law, and now have a handle on things.  As such, they gave us a heads up to expect to see many more fines issued for non-compliance of the law.  They feel that they need to drive the point home that it is a mandatory law to be followed, not a suggestion.

We plan to begin offering the training course in the Philadelphia area, with the first class scheduled for Saturday, June 25th.
Rob Beeman
CCG
215-913-1580
rbeeman@ccgsynergy.com
Rob Beeman
CCG, EPA Accredited RRP Lead Safe Trainer
215-913-1580
rbeeman@ccgsynergy.com
www.ccg-academy.com

Offline chenjing

Spyder jackets
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 02:28:17 AM »
The Spyder Gloves fashion taste of a person is one of the reasons that make people become attractive among others, and in winter the stylish Spyder jackets can definitely help you achieve that attempt. Spyder outlet Clothes can reflect people’s attitude and personality, which means that you can not just put them on and think that’s fine, you need to make these clothes alive and show your spirit. With the great deal of products at the market nowadays, I think one can finally get the perfect Spyder clothes for them. Fortunately,the Spyder Outlet can perfectly accord with the demand of the market, with the various styles and high quality Spyder jackets. Different from the regular kind of jackets, it has quite a lot of colors to choose in order to make you look glamorous. If you are not that intend to ski but just want to hang around on the ski lodge, with this jacket you can enjoy the nice and pleasure, too. People may feel the jacket heavy and makes them look clumsy if they wearing some other products, but with this light and Discount Spyder jacket, you will never get bothered. The fabric of Spyder Outlet jackets will keep you warm in winter season and you are not going to feel any kind of discomfort, while wearing these jackets.

Now you may wonder that how can one make sure his choice is not wrong? I think the best way to judge that is wearing your Spyder and show to your friends and listen to their opinions. The next thing is you should know how is the weight of the one you would like to buy. This can prevent you from enjoying the sport, be careful with that. For the crowd who aiming for high speed on the slopes, they will prefer a lightweight jacket, others priority will lie on staying warm and might benefit from a down ski jacket with a hood. The Spyder Coats are one of those jackets that can keep you warm and comfortable in winter. There are so many options out there to suit everyone’s personal preference.Nearly all Spyder Ski Jacket Outlet anniversary vacation resort bread-and-butter agreement offers the rent. Winter weather cold weather until now was booming through most people will implementing Moncler jackets by the identical tone pick. Animoto allows you to be comfy and slimming a great deal more, with the intention that nearly all conditions, as a result it’s conceivable to be inside implementing a fun packed moncler outlet.Yes,we did buy it bigger than she required at time because she is still increasing,but it still looks excellent. June certainly is the relevant moments to decide to buy skiing garmets. Spyder outlet jackets acclimated just for decorating this approach blazon about fabulous wears could very well be about superior.

Offline chenjing

Burberry Outlet Online
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 02:29:48 AM »
Burberry Outlet Online Shop sells the largest selection of the luxury fashion burberry outlet online handbags,Menswear,Womenswear,Coats,Dresses, Shoes,Scarves,and fashion accessories. Burberry was founded by Thomas Burberry (1835-1926),the inventor of the burberry outlet coats.Now Burberry widely known for its distinctive tartan pattern Nova which is one of the most copied trademarks.

As we all know,Burberry Outlet Online is very famous.Do you want know about burberry outlet online store?And also share our burberry outlet website to you:Welcome to our burberry outlet store.Here you can enjoy discount Burberry Outlet Online shop,such as burberry coats,burberry handbags and so on. Our burberry outlet sale can give you best shopping experience.

Offline chenjing

burberry outlet online store
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 02:31:03 AM »
The spring of 2012 is coming, discount price is the greatest gifts of 2012 for you. Good!I like your articles very much,and also share our burberry outlet,that are cheap and convenientin the coming Christmas.You can have Burberry coats,Burberry suits and burberry outlet online. As we all know,burberry outlet online store is very famous.Do you want know about us?And also share our burberry outlet online store website to you:Welcome to our burberry outlet store.Here you can enjoy discount burberry outlet online shop,such as burberry outlet,and so on. Our burberry outlet sale can give you best shopping experience.

Offline chenjing

karen millen
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 02:31:42 AM »
karen millen ,originating from Britain and founded in 1984, is one of the success of Britain women brands. Now I'd like to share my favorate karen millen dresses to you. If you like karen millen online and karen millen outlet, please go with me. the karen millen dresses sale are so beautiful. the karen millen outlet and karen millen uk are hot, the karen millen sale and karen millen outlet can give you huge discount, welcome to our karen millen site.

Offline WinnieWabi

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 09:55:40 AM »
seems to me, is an excellent phrase
Time-tested expert advisor for independent business

Offline JakeZeno

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 02:55:20 PM »
This business of your hands!

Offline Galowyyp

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 07:08:41 PM »
You not the expert, casually?
The best of the best mt4 ea for reliable trading

Offline Johnmkem

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 07:29:33 PM »
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
I recommend trying this mt4 expert advisor for profitable investments

Offline Joyceufpf

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 04:19:59 AM »
In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion.
I advise you to use this forex trading system for reliable investments

anything