Author Topic: Info on sprayer needed  (Read 8183 times)

Offline Fat Tony

Info on sprayer needed
« on: April 06, 2006, 05:18:55 AM »
Greetings
I need to purchase a sprayer for an upcoming job , the one i have in mind is a Spray Tech ED655 plus.,Its going for $575 at my Dunn Edwards dealer. I have never owned or used a gun before but i know im going to have need of one in the future, its inevitable with some of the stuff ive been offered so far. Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on this model or experience with it ? I am going to most probably be doing only indoor worrk with it as im not too thrilled with exterior work as im a one man operation and dont like heights that much,  ;D.
My current bankroll doesnt alow me to buy anything larger and im not goint o buy any of those wagner models as ive heard they arent that great to begin with.

While im on he subject, the job im talking about is two popcorn ceilings. Do they have to be primed before being painted or is shooting two coats on it wiser ? Whats the best course of action assuming the ceilings are in decent shape to begin with.
Any and all info witll be greatly appreciated.

Offline CarlThePainter

• postingpro
Re:Info on sprayer needed
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 06:53:21 AM »
I wouldn't worry about needing to afford a more expensive pump because what you are looking to buy is probably all you will need for a while.   I only needed to step up to the more expensive pumps when I started getting builders and needed spray whole houses.  The Titan 440i and the Graco 395 are also great workhorse type pumps that also sell in the $600-$800 range.  I would recommend the Titan over the Spray Tech because most painters swear by the durability of the Titan.

Offline Harmonpa

Re: Info on sprayer needed
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 11:56:11 AM »
Alot of this will come down to local support as well if Titan/ Graco have a support shop in your area with rebuild parts it can save you issues getting what you need to keep up and running.  Both are quality units depends on preference a fair bit.

www.pittsburghsprayequip.com

Offline facembani223

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 09:46:43 AM »
The Titan 440i and the Graco 395 are also great workhorse type pumps that also sell in the $600-$800 range.  I would recommend the Titan over the Spray Tech because most painters swear by the durability of the Titan.

Offline rena36704

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:40:49 AM »
;D ;D  เยี่ยมเลยคับ

anything