Author Topic: performance questioner  (Read 5039 times)

Offline nabira

• I'm a llama!
performance questioner
« on: April 09, 2006, 11:48:56 AM »
Do you guys offer a performance questioner after a job completion? Is there a standard set of questions to be used by painters? If yes, could anybody post them? I’ll like to offer it to my customers.

I paint sparrows yellow! I also sell canaries to pet stores!

the PAINTSMITH

Re:performance questioner
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 01:09:53 PM »
The barometer of my performance is usually a referral...I get enough of those that I don't have to advertise... ;D

Offline rmichael

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
  • You gotta love it!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 01:33:24 PM »
Yeah... The customer will let you (and other) know how well you performed... one way or another... guaranteed...  ;)
Pro Painter 30 years ~ Down East Coastal NC

"Hell Son, It's always been about the work."

Offline nabira

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 02:44:15 PM »
I agree with you guys. I also get most of my businessby referal. However, there are some customers who don't speak their mind. I've had clients who were very happy with my performance and never heard from them again. It makes me wonder if I did something wrong?
I paint sparrows yellow! I also sell canaries to pet stores!

Offline brushworks

• postingpro
  • Can I paint latex over oil? Sheeeeesh..YES!
    • Legends Distribution LLC
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 06:24:13 AM »
Keeping your name in front of your customer is wise business sense. They do forget about you over time. The PDCA has several ways and ideas on how to do that. They even have the survey or completion forms available. A walk-through with your customer only assures them that you are interested in their complete satisfaction.

We mailed quarterly newletters and annual greeting cards.

Now, if you work new construction you can write down that address and solicit that customer a year from their move in date. They'll be glad to hear from you.

Nobody is too busy for another customer. When your base is built, start building by using a reputable painter to contract work to.

I'm 99% out of the painting business, but this week I'm looking at $4,000 in earned contracted dollars. :)

Michael
When asked, "what do you do for a living?" I reply, "I market the world's best windows and doors."