Author Topic: www.MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.com FOR SALE...UPDATED AUG 13, 2015  (Read 4339 times)

Offline garywayne1954

www.MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.com FOR SALE...UPDATED AUG 13, 2015
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:36:38 PM »
UPDATED SEPT 10, 2015........I AM RETIRING AND I AM SELLING THE "BEST NAME IN THE INDUSTRY"    www.MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.com..............IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PAINT AND YOU ARE WANTING BIGGER PAYING JOBS $$$ THEN I HAVE THE NAME FOR YOU.  IMAGINE WALKING INTO A REALTORS OFFICE OR SOMEONES HOUSE THAT IS FOR SALE AND YOU GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS CARD & IT SAYS ON THE FRONT OF CARD IN BIG BOLD LETTERS, MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.COM........WOOOOOOOWWW.  YOU JUST NOW HIT THE BIG LEAGUES.......ALL I CAN SAY IS MY NAME SAYS IT ALL:  www.mrpaintcontractor.com........Realtors and homeowners know you mean business with this name !!!!!!!!   anyway, I am selling my internet copyright name & website for $5,500 CASH (reduced from $65,000)  There will be a $60 transfer fee with godaddy.com.  They will change my phone number for the new owners number and you will immediately be noticed on the internet..ANY CITY/TOWN IN USA.  I just reduced this price today SEPT 10, 2015.  (sorry I will not go any lower I do not have/need to sell I just want to help someone else in this industry).  The name MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.com will change your business life almost overnight...... At age 61 I appreciate everyday on this earth......you can take a look at my website.  The first $9,500 cash gets this business internet name & copyright website (or build your own website).  Estimated gross assuming you are a half decent salesman and with this name you will be catapoled to the top of the food chain with big $$$$$ money jobs and higher paying jobs... estimate gross $100,000 ++ with or without a helper.....You can use this name MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.com in any major city in the USA....(YOU WILL OWN THE INTERNET NAME & NO ONE ELSE ON THE INTERNET CAN USE THIS NAME!!!!!!!! )..........Thanks and good luck to all of you paint contractors........gary  cell 936-727-8336 ............I WOULD CONSIDER TRADING TITLE FOR TITLE FOR "ULTRA LITE RV" IN NEW OR LIKE NEW CONDITION...NO NO JUNK !!!!!  I AM GOING FISHING AND CAMPING FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS........SO I AM OPEN TO TRADES....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 05:24:26 PM by garywayne1954 »

Offline Precision Painting

• Voted Vancouver's #1 Painting Company
    • Vancouver Painters
Re: www.MRPAINTCONTRACTOR.com FOR SALE...UPDATED AUG 13, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 01:14:14 PM »
Not worth $4500 hundred to me...

Sorry buddy...
Our business has been servicing Vancouver since 1994. We are dedicated to deliver high quality painting services in the Lower Mainland.

Web: Vancouver Painters

Google+: PrecisionpaintingCa

anything