Author Topic: Brush Cleaner?  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Avondale22

Brush Cleaner?
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:17:28 AM »
We are a manufacturer developing a new product and would welcome your expertise and feedback.

1. Do you currently use a cleaning product to maintain your brushes? If so please specify what product.
2. Have you ever discarded a paint brush because the paint had completely dried in the bristles?
3. Would you be interested in a water based cleaner that can restore brushes, even those clogged with water based paints, varnishes, stains and coatings? The estimated retail would be $2.99 and would clean multiple brushes.

Thanks for posting your feedback. We appreciate your input.

Offline chrisn

• postingpro
  • PF Mega God
    • http://www.paintingwallpaperinghagerstown.com/
Re: Brush Cleaner?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:01:11 PM »
water
yes
no

Offline mymint87

• PF God
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 07:08:36 PM »
We are a manufacturer developing a new product and would welcome your expertise and feedback.

1. Do you currently use a cleaning product to maintain your brushes? If so please specify what product.
2. Have you ever discarded a paint brush because the paint had completely dried in the bristles?
3. Would you be interested in a water based cleaner that can restore brushes, even those clogged with water based paints, varnishes, stains and coatings? The estimated retail would be $2.99 and would clean multiple brushes.

Thanks for posting your feedback. We appreciate your input.
washing brushes has too much of an environmental impact, spinners use less water and when you can get a decent brush from 5 to 8 dollars, best to pickle them up to the heel in paint as often as you can and discard more frequently
I don't do this for a hobby and I'm damn sure I don't need the practice

Offline Precision Painting

• Voted Vancouver's #1 Painting Company
    • Vancouver Painters
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 10:23:47 PM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:28:06 PM by Precision Painting »
Our business has been servicing Vancouver since 1994. We are dedicated to deliver high quality painting services in the Lower Mainland.

Web: Vancouver Painters

Google+: PrecisionpaintingCa