Author Topic: Pressure Washing  (Read 5127 times)

Offline 1st Coast Painting

• 1st Coast Painting & more inc
    • House Painters
Pressure Washing
« on: September 10, 2015, 08:44:35 AM »
I have been in business for over 10 years and always performed all my own pressure washing. About 3 years ago I met a guy who only does pressure washing, and he did great work. By the way I hate pressure washing. I asked myself, how much money am I saving by doing all my own pressure washing, and found that I was loosing money due to the cost of equipment, cost of maintenance, and the cost to actually go clean the house. So instead of losing money i make money off the pressure washing, and get to advertise to all my clients that I have the best equipment to clean there home. My pressure washing guy and I have fixed prices, which make's estimating easy, and I save 2 days a week on my exterior work. I love showing up the 1st day to start an exterior paint job and my house is clean and I start painting almost immediately. Couple hundred dollars per house allows me to make a couple thousand dollars a week, and not have to work weekend. Has any body done this? Guess what else? Next year when house needs to be cleaned they call me, and I make one phone call and my pressure washing guy goes and cleans the house. I mark up his price and I consistently make money off that same house. I hate to give some trade secrets away, but this is way to make some real money and save sometime. I have boosted my pressure washing advertising now, because I make money off that work with little effort. You must have a quality pressure cleaning company, or this can become a nightmare. Don't forget to get his W-9!!!!!

house pressure washing
home pressure washing
Done right the 1st time! www.1stcoastpainting.com
<a href="http://1stcoastpainting.com">house painters</a>

Offline mymint87

• PF God
Re: Pressure Washing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:42:59 PM »
. Don't forget to get his W-9!!!!!

house pressure washing
home pressure washing
i actually love pressure washing, when washing my own personal toys or residence i find myself doing stuff for the neighbors...lol....but i can see where its a pain...here in san diego i had a job to paint some new construction arcades (arcades are another words for covered walkways) the arcades were ornate and stone arches full of gargoyle figurines, after completing the job, the committee of 100 (a group which runs the park) approached me with the proposition to do some existing areas. the thought of powerwashing pigeon s**t, having to dam it up , suck up the water and dispose of it properly and the addition of the fact that the park is consistently occupied by the public, gave me no desire to do the work, so jokingly i said i would do the job if they made it the commitee of 101....lol...they wernt amused but hey, im just a painter....eh
I don't do this for a hobby and I'm damn sure I don't need the practice

Offline Precision Painting

• Voted Vancouver's #1 Painting Company
    • Vancouver Painters
Re: Pressure Washing
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 01:00:25 AM »
Here in Canada this summer, we had a drought. Almost all the pressure washing business that relied solely on pressure washing almost went out of business because their was a ban on using alot of water.
Our business has been servicing Vancouver since 1994. We are dedicated to deliver high quality painting services in the Lower Mainland.

Web: Vancouver Painters

Google+: PrecisionpaintingCa

anything