Author Topic: Marketing in must paint HoA neighborhoods.  (Read 4121 times)

Offline forestzemel

Marketing in must paint HoA neighborhoods.
« on: October 23, 2015, 09:18:29 AM »
Hey guys!

So I've been painting for over 10 years and just recently launched my business. This weekend, I have an exterior whose HOA is forcing them and their neighbors to all paint in the next 8 months. Aside from my yard sign that I will be displaying, and a beautiful paint job do you have any other marketing tips to cover the area?

Mailing brochures?
Drop cards off to the neighbors?
All of the above and more?!

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks ahead of time guys :]

Offline mymint87

• PF God
Re: Marketing in must paint HoA neighborhoods.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 09:08:40 PM »
welcome....seperate your company a little bit more from the rest, let them know by signage or flyer that you will handle all notifications and submit color samples to HOA for their required pre approval processes...just makes it a bit easier on the homeowner not to have to deal with the HOA BS more than they have to
I don't do this for a hobby and I'm damn sure I don't need the practice

Offline CornerstoneHomePainting

• Jacksonville Professional House Painting
    • Cornerstone Home Painting
Re: Marketing in must paint HoA neighborhoods.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 11:07:36 PM »
I like to visit the neighbors homes before I begin an exterior paint job.  I introduce myself, let them know I'll be painting today and there might be some noise or our vans might be in the way, and to please let us know if we can help them at all while we're working on the neighbor home.  Then we leave them a door-hanger and business card.  It's a great way to get the face time with the neighbors plus you've left them a leave behind and made a great professional first impression!  After we start packing up I'll normally go leave the door-hangers on as many homes as possible.

Cornerstone Home Painting, INC
Jacksonville Home Painting

anything