Author Topic: Paint-related documentary  (Read 11237 times)

Jared

Paint-related documentary
« on: April 06, 2012, 02:17:21 PM »
The Science Channel runs a documentary series called "How It's Made".  Just watched an episode with a segment on the manufacturing process of paint rollers.  Interesting, worth a watch for those who paint professionally.  Watch for it.

Offline Tinawest

Re: Paint-related documentary
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:02:50 AM »
It sounds like a great documentary. I always wondered how they make the specific colours of each colour and maintain the consistency. Would love to watch that.
Different types of coloured contact lenses can make you more attractive.

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:59:05 AM »
I would love to check it out, I wonder if they keep these somewhere to watch them when you want to because I highly doubt they will play it again...

Straight Edge Painting LLC
Painting Ponte Vedra Beach FL

Offline Precision Painting

• Voted Vancouver's #1 Painting Company
    • Vancouver Painters
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 01:20:43 AM »
I would love to check it out, I wonder if they keep these somewhere to watch them when you want to because I highly doubt they will play it again...

Painters Vancouver

I will check out that video on you tube, sounds interesting. I also always wondered how actual paint is made as well.
Our business has been servicing Vancouver since 1994. We are dedicated to deliver high quality painting services in the Lower Mainland.

Web: Vancouver Painters

Google+: PrecisionpaintingCa

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 08:53:24 AM »
I love these shows, it really is neat to find out how things get made from the beginning.  We have made a lot of progress in 100 years  ;D

Interior Exterior Painting Services