Author Topic: Pressure cleaning exterior of homes  (Read 9347 times)

Offline egotrip

• I'm a llama!
Pressure cleaning exterior of homes
« on: May 07, 2005, 10:37:34 AM »
Hi,
  I must have pressure cleaned enough houses to fill the Grand Canyon and one outcome of all that blasting of water on misc substrates is the little flaky pieces...we all know those well..which brings me to my Question..I have customers that dont want the chips in their yard,garden,mulch...etc etc...yes putting drops down to hinder this has been done and works to a certain extent..as we again,all know...the flakes have a mind of their own and run scared from the dropcloth waiting for them,the flakes of paint go in mass exodus to other uncovered objects...any idea on what I could do to make the cleanup of the paint flakes easier..I was thinking plastic drops,the rolls and such..anyone that can help with more alternatives?

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Flying this Spruce Goose
    • painterforum
Re:Pressure cleaning exterior of homes
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 01:43:13 PM »
Hi egotrip,

Rolled plastic is best way to go. Use the 1/2 mill type and poke some holes in it to allow the water to drain. you may still have to do some raking after you finish the job.

Admin/pro painter
I am a webmaster in the tradition of Howard Hughes, I fly this Spruce Goose of a website through cyberspace by the seat of my pants and I usually manage to keep her just above the water, but every now and then I get a wet ass. Let me know if you feel a shudder.

Offline Jim_Wolcott

• Hello from Evansville,IN.47711
    • American Coating Systems
Re:Pressure cleaning exterior of homes
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 01:20:13 PM »
:) Well "Mr. Ego Trip",lol. Have you thought of "Vacuming" the
areas in Question? Plenty of Powerfull Wet&Dry Vacums out there,or even at a Rental Store like say, "Taylor Rental" nor
one close to your area?

Let me know what you do?
James L.Wolcott
American Coating Systems
Jim61825@hotmail.com

http://in.local.yahoo.biz/americancoatingsystems/

Offline fairyanna

Re: Pressure cleaning exterior of homes
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 04:58:38 AM »
We gotta stop meeting like this,lol? The Floor and Ceiling
square footage should be the same{square room,floor,ceiling etc.}

Walls are 8' Height x 15' Width = 120 sq. ft. {or ,let you do it lol}?
Are you worried about 1z0-027 braindumps exam prep and Test king certification practice muih Check out our latest resources