Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 9644 times)

Offline Nathan2

Hello everyone
« on: October 02, 2013, 03:59:15 AM »
Hi guys how are you all doing ? My name is Nathan and I have recently joined this forum. I take me a week to find a forum have informative and interesting stuff in it. I feel glad to be here as I am gaining a lot of information and interesting stuff here. Hope to have a great stay here.

Duplex Architects
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 12:47:09 AM by Nathan2 »

Offline mymint87

• PF God
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:54:16 AM »
Hi guys how are you all doing ? My name is Nathan and I have recently joined this forum. I take me a week to find a forum have informative and interesting stuff in it. I feel glad to be here as I am gaining a lot of information and interesting stuff here. Hope to have a great stay here.
welcome Nathan2
I don't do this for a hobby and I'm damn sure I don't need the practice

Offline paintkings

• Paint Kings
    • Paint Kings - Tucson Painting Contractor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
Hi All,

I am new here too and looking forward to getting some really good insight.  Thanks for letting me into the community.

Mike
<a href="http://paintkings.com/residential">Residential Painters</a>
<a href="http://paintkings.com/commercial">Commercial Painters</a>

Offline continlawyer1

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 08:31:13 AM »
Hi Everybody,

My name is Colin Larsen & I am a Lawyer. I would like to take opportunities to introduce myself & I would be pleased to offer my legal services. The fees I charge for my legal services are very competitive but, more importantly, I meet with every client face-to-face. I have been in practice for over 9 years, appeared on Good Day New York, and my cases have been profiled in the New York Times, Star Ledger, and Associated Press.