Author Topic: New Member  (Read 14582 times)

Offline PreciseImage

• Precise Image Painting
« on: December 31, 2013, 11:43:09 AM »
Hi,

I'm painting contractor in Kansas City and own my own company called the Precise Image Painting. Joined to share in any new information that may be out in the industry. I've been trying to get more active online and share info about my trade and business.  So I write a blog for my site, and am looking to start posting around on here and hopefully learn something too.

Offline Luke S.

Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 10:56:51 AM »
Hello

I manage a maintenance company that mainly does windows and pressure washing, but we were considering trying to take on a painting division. I've been trying to ask some start-up questions on a different forum, but it seems pretty dead there. Is tthere very much activity here, or am I just going waste my time again ?

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 07:31:41 PM »
I'm Zach Bristol owner of Straight Edge Painting. I am looking forward to the great advice on your forum.

Straight Edge Painting LLC
paint companies

Offline paintit.com

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 11:59:48 PM »
I'm Paul with paintit.com. Used to come to these boards years ago. Probably 10 or more. didn't even know they were still here.

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »
Nice these boards can help us painters bond together  ;D

Straight Edge Painting LLC
Residential Painting Service

Offline Precision Painting

• Voted Vancouver's #1 Painting Company
    • Vancouver Painters
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »
I'm Paul with paintit.com. Used to come to these boards years ago. Probably 10 or more. didn't even know they were still here.

welcome back!
Our business has been servicing Vancouver since 1994. We are dedicated to deliver high quality painting services in the Lower Mainland.

Web: Vancouver Painters

Google+: PrecisionpaintingCa

Offline layryan88

• Serving DFW since 1994
    • www.PurPaintingDFW.com
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 07:11:56 PM »
Hey im Ryan owner of Pure Painting I learned every thing from my dad so im intrigued to see how others do similar projects.

Offline sanin

• Photo to painting | Oil paintings from photos by PaintYourLife
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 03:06:14 AM »
Hi, I'm Sanin Alexander, owner of the site paintyourlife its services of Oil paintings from photos
Oil paintings from photos by PaintYourLife - paintyourlife.com

Offline Samuel_Brown

• Fully Vetted Builders in Fulham
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 09:49:40 AM »
Hi colleagues! I am so glad I stumbled upon this painting forum as I am in the industry for quite some time. Currently I work for a London based Home improvement company which specializes in various jobs but we mainly stress on painting and decorating and bathroom and kitchen fitting. I am sure there will be a lot of useful threads here and many nice guys to share experience and thoughts.  Cheers from the United Kingdom. 

Jason
Professional Painters and Decorators in Fulham: http://www.buildersservicesfulham.co.uk

Offline Joseph_Brown

• Professional Paintiners in London
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 07:18:47 AM »
Hello dear painters and decorators :) I am Joseph- a proud member of a painting and decorating website. Our brand is called Professional Painters London. So, if you have any questions or if you are looking for someone to give you a hand in the area of London don't be shy to PM me.

Greetings from The UK

anything