Author Topic: Should you choose a professional to paint your home?  (Read 10060 times)

Offline prismhousepaintingplus

Should you choose a professional to paint your home?
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:24:01 AM »
When coming to house painting job most people think that it is an easy task and they can do it all by themselves. Generally everyone can apply paint but only professional painters can do it perfectly. If you are looking forward to paint your house, then it is better to choose a professional house painter to do the job for you. An attractive and long lasting paint job is guaranteed with professional painters.

Offline lantiden diatom mud

Re: Should you choose a professional to paint your home?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 08:25:45 AM »
Agree it. ;D i am new here.General speaking,we choose a professional decoration company to paint house in China.How about you?
Lantiden diatom mud paint company to built a eco-friendly home
http://lantiantun.en.alibaba.com
Tel:+86-731-8972-2528
Mob:+86-18684644152

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 06:18:28 PM »
If you want your painting to turn Awesome you def should hire a professional.  I guess it all depends if you can afford it.   ;D

interior painting Jacksonville fl

Offline edwardwood

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:23:29 AM »
I totally agree with you all. Professional painters can do it perfectly and also advice on the colors and its combinations. We need not to perform the painting every year, they do it in such a way that it would be long lasting at an affordable cost. I have a great post to read on painting and professionals.

Offline userfl5026

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:14:26 PM »
No, never. I did it once and I completely ruined it.

Offline A New Leaf Painting

• Painting Contractor Jacksonville FL
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »
If you have it in your budget, it's always better to hire a professional to handle any in home service you need addressed! You will will not only save time, but you will always get a better return on your investment!

Exterior Painters Jacksonville FL
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin Painters Jacksonville FL

Offline excelpainting

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »
my experience is that homeowners are certainly capable of doing a good job painting their exteriors.  what they lack however is the patience it takes to not cut corners and to take their time.  the result is a paint job that doesn't last and in many cases does not look good.  In the end they have spent a lot of time, a lot of money and have a paint job that will last 1/2 as long.

George
Excel Painting Company Seattle
http://www.excelpaintingcompany.com

Offline Precision Painting

• Voted Vancouver's #1 Painting Company
    • Vancouver Painters
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 08:46:24 PM »
When coming to house painting job most people think that it is an easy task and they can do it all by themselves. Generally everyone can apply paint but only professional painters can do it perfectly. If you are looking forward to paint your house, then it is better to choose a professional house painter to do the job for you. An attractive and long lasting paint job is guaranteed with professional painters.

yeah exactly look at a question and answer we got from a client and responded too...

Q: "Chris, help! I'm in need of painting knowledge. I tried a do-it yourself interior home renovation painting my condo. I couldn't even get the first room done. I spilt paint everywhere; splashed drips on the floor, uneven cut lines with tape and don't have the patience. It's a catastrophe, what should I do?" -Kyle Robertson

A: Believe it or not this scenario happens quite often, so don't feel ashamed. Due to the misconception that painting is easy. Because of the big-box stores advertising campaign to "do-it yourself" has falsely identified the painting industry. House painting is a skilled trade and takes years of practice to acquire professional results that you were attempting to complete.

Most people tend to 'bite of more than they can chew' and end up with a huge mess and headache. Leave it to a professional painter with years of service instead of "saving" that little extra.

You can read more questions and answers if your interested.

http://precisionpainting.ca/askpainting.html
Our business has been servicing Vancouver since 1994. We are dedicated to deliver high quality painting services in the Lower Mainland.

Web: Vancouver Painters

Google+: PrecisionpaintingCa

Offline KoryHanlon

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 01:27:00 AM »
Yes I agreed.. only professional can do better painting jobs. Because they had experience in painting and they all know how to do their jobs without any interruption.

Offline RichardParker

• Pretty much a do it myself kinda guy
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 06:01:09 AM »
I agree with you too. But painting is also fun. I love to play with colors.
John Reider Properties

Offline excelpainting

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 01:23:08 PM »
Exterior painting is a major task on most houses and prep work is tough.  Most homeowners do not have the patience to do it right and will cut corners to speed things up.  Most homeowners if you give them a bid and show them the estimated man hours are going to think twice about doing it themselves.  Those that will do it themselves probably didn't have the money to pay someone in the first place.  Only other group are those anal retentive homeowner perfectionists that like to be the resident handyman and do everything themselves "for fun".

George
Excel Painting Company
http://www.excelpaintingcompany.com

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 08:16:13 AM »
If you can afford a professional to paint your home , then you cannot afford not to  ;D

Straight Edge Painting LLC
Jacksonville Painting Contractors

Offline repairsandpaints

• Repairs and Paints LLC - House Painting
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2015, 05:35:34 PM »
Always hire a professional. We have found that by the time you purchase supplies, tools, and paints, you will see that hiring a painting company was the more logical choice. A professional painting company will also guarantee their work. You can call them to fix any mistakes instead of finding the will to fix your own mistakes. Check out this information on whether to hire professional house painters; Hiring Professional Painters
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:36:58 PM by repairsandpaints »
repairsandpaints

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »
That's a good article.  I think some people just don't value painting as a profession so they wont hire it to professionals.  I don't try to fight that battle anymore and know that there is enough people out there who do hiring a professional and those are the people I focus on...

Straight Edge Painting LLC
Find Painting Services

Offline layryan88

• Serving DFW since 1994
    • www.PurPaintingDFW.com
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 09:56:31 PM »
To get the best quality i would hire a professional and it will be less stressful for you.  researching a painting company can be difficult. You can choose to go with cheapest bid but, hiring under qualified workers can often lead to huge mess and bad quality work. I wouldn't go and hire a giant company either for painting homes a lot of time bigger companies just sub work out and add 10%-30% on top of subs bid. i suggest find the middle guy on your bids because he will be the most affordable painter and should finish your job with great quality.Always do as much research as u can before you make your final decision.