Author Topic: Mural overhead  (Read 8633 times)

Offline ProWallGuy

• postingpro
  • PF God
Mural overhead
« on: August 26, 2006, 10:08:48 PM »
Now one last question and I promise not to ask anything else.     Fess up-  which one are you  in the picture   or are you the top dog taking the picture.  :D
Yeah, I was taking all the pics, but in the picture with the laser on my paste machine, that is me showing my better side. I took it with my digital on a timer. It was a small office, and I was bored, so I was messing around with my camera that day.
But, even though I'm the top dog, I ain't scared to get up there and work hard too. This is me on some scaffolding hanging a mural 30' up on the ceiling. I wrecked my neck and back with the rest of the crew that job. I'm on the left.

And, after realizing I have the best crew in the world, and once again we were going to finish the job well under budget, I was sitting around dreaming of what type of truck I would buy.  ;D

And as seeing they ARE the best crew ever, we celebrated with a nice crab fest in the hotel.

What I WON'T show you is me getting my butt whupped in poker right after the crab fest, by a girl!

Sorry for all the pictures today, but I just got a new photoshop program, and have been messing with it all day.

Offline brushworks

• postingpro
  • Can I paint latex over oil? Sheeeeesh..YES!
    • Legends Distribution LLC
Re: Mural overhead
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »
Beautiful Mural!

And you do have a marvelous, well trained crew. I noticed that they tossed down a canvas drop before they ate...:)

Michael
When asked, "what do you do for a living?" I reply, "I market the world's best windows and doors."

Offline DecorativeWalls

• postingpro
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:50:32 PM »
Oh, I am so glad you moved this one.  It is a beauty.    I wanted to move it , but didn't know how you would react to me doing it.     Way to go.  :)

Michael,(brushworks)-  yeah I noticed that dropcloth being placed there also.     Says alot doesn't it.   ;)

Offline Straight Edge Painting

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 06:52:56 PM »
Whao, I love it.  How long did it take you to do it?

Straight Edge Painting LLC
Residential Painters